Update: SUSU Website Survey with £25 Amazon Voucher Opportunity Closes on 4th February

0

SUSU’s consultation of students on how to improve the student union’s website has been extended by a month and will now be closing on 4th February at 10am. Students who participate before then in providing feedback on what they would like to see on the website could win a £25 Amazon voucher.

VP Engagement Fleur Elizabeth Walsh, who launched the survey, commented to Wessex Scene:

The website has often been a topic of discussion, and there is a consensus it could benefit from an update. In order for us to make susu.org the best platform for students, we need to hear what they’d like to see on susu.org. We really appreciate any students taking the time to help us improve the website, and as such all participants will be entered into a draw to win a £25 Amazon voucher!

Among the questions asked on the short survey which takes only a couple of minutes to complete, participants are asked about what information they would like to see on the website’s home page and ease of use on different technological devices.

To access the survey before its closure at 10am on 4th February, click here.

Editor 2018-19 | International Editor 2017/18. Final year Modern History and Politics student from Bedford. Drinks far too much tea for his own good.