University Issues Message to International Tier 4 Students Travelling Over Christmas


The University has issued information to Tier 4 International students with regards to travelling over Christmas.

If you are required to register with the police, but have not been able to book a police registration, the Hampshire Constabularies Nationalities Office, has issued a letter which gives instructions on what to do if you are travelling.

They also advise you to visit Student Services in Building 37 before the 24th December when they close, to collect a letter.


I'm a Philosophy and Politics student. I write for The Edge and my own blog where I talk about music, film and theatre. News and Investigations Editor for Wessex Scene. Founder of The Hysteria Collective. An amateur performer and wine enthusiast.

Leave A Reply