Gemma Arterton Ball Gag

0

Gemma Arterton as Alice Creed

Everyday the wonderful wordpress tells me what google searches led to WessexBlog being found. For the past month (give or take a day or two…) there has been at least one search a day for ‘Gemma Arterton Ball Gag’. Sometimes there are two or three different searches for the same terminology, and that is before we get onto the weird ones.

For those who have not seen The Disappearance of Alice Creed, which premiered at Union Films right here at Southampton University, its tougher than I thought to describe. Supposedly a serious hostage thriller, guests at the premiere cackled their way through scenes of a slapstick and ridiculous nature, while at the official press screening in London earlier that week, there were no laughs.

There are scenes of a disturbing nature, unnecessary to a plot that has too many twists and turns and a very unbelievable love triangle. In one scene, Alice Creed (Arterton) is tied to a bed and made to urinate in a contraption held by one of her male kidnappers. Necessity and taste aside, we have had google searches lead to the WessexBlog about such incidents. And searches that get even more specific than that.

We want to know: what are the weirdest statements or questions that you or someone you know has entered into the mouth of the google search feed?