Win tickets to Beach Break Live 2013 with the Wessex Scene

0

The Wessex Scene presents its Travel Photo Competition for 2012, want to win tickets for Beach Break Live 2013? Here’s how.

Our Travel section has teamed up with the guys at the UK’s favourite Student Festival, Beach Break Live to offer you the chance to WIN 2 tickets for next summer’s Festival.

It’s dead simple. Send us your photos from your summer break to be in with a chance of getting your hands on 2 tickets to Beach Break and have your photo featured both in the first issue of the magazine and on the Wessex Scene’s website.

You don’t have to own a top of the range camera, or be experienced in photography, we want pictures that help describe your summer. The more creative the better!

Competition is open Wednesday 8th August 2012– Wednesday 12th September 2012, so get your entries in!

A few rules to remember:

• No nudity please, the winning photos will be published!

• No offensive language or behaviour in the pictures

• Ideally JPEG images please

• Images of at least 800×600 resolution or 300 dpi

• Entry closes 12th September 2012 at Midnight

• Each person can enter a total of 3 images

Send all entries attached to an email to travel@wessexscene.co.uk for our Travel Editor Chris Clarke. The entries will be judged by a panel yet to be confirmed.

This Competition is now CLOSED, after receiving a lot of entries, a panel consisting of Wessex Scene Editor Ellie Sellwood, Deputy Editor Jo Fisher, Travel Editor Chris Clarke and Head of Design Bronwen Rees have selected the winner. Pick up the new issue from the 22nd September to see if you have won! Thank you! Good Luck!

The crowd for Ben Howard at Beach Break this summer. Image credited to Andrew Whitton.

Competition Sponsored by Beach Break Live

I come from South West London and am studying English at Southampton. I am interested in journalism and considering it as a career after my degree. I have interests in Sports and Music and have written for a sports magazine called Sportsister before. I am keen to get involved in as much as possible whilst at Uni and writing about my experiences could be a very rewarding thing. :)