Voting Now Open for Elections 2013

0

Election SymbolVoting for the 2013 Student Elections opened at midnight tonight.

Students can now choose their sabbatical officers, student leaders, trustees and union councilors.

With positions covering a wide spectrum of roles, SUSU have covered all ground in making sure there is  something for everyone. The positions  are being portrayed to be about policies, not popularity.

With an already fast approaching deadline of Friday at  4pm, there is no time like the present for students to cast their votes for who they believe can make a difference for the student union. This new year is bringing new changes for the elections, with all the campaigning for all the positions  happening all at the same time. The chaos has called everyone’s attention with online ads, posters and even lecture announcements to encourage voters to do their bit.

So with a 64 hour window to make a choice…it’s time to vote! The nominees have done their part so it’s up to the students to decide their fate. Students can now visit susu.org/elections where everyone can protect their interests, cast a vote and make a difference in the student union.

Click HERE to cast your vote in the 2013 SUSU Elections

Stay informed with the Wessex Scene as we keep you up to date on all the information you need for this year’s elections.

Editor of Wessex Scene 2014-15
Features Editor 2013-14
Writer 2012-2013

I have been involved with the publication throughout my time at university. As editor, I have worked with my team to redesign the magazine, the website and even create special editions on top of our monthly issues.

I primarily write news, features and lifestyle pieces.