Shoe Special: The Booty Call

0

It cannot be denied that a Friday night out is always ideal. But lets imagine: your house-mates are going to Switch, it’s raining outside, and those trusty night-out pumps you have just won’t do well in puddles. Fear not, for in comes the explosive Autumn/Winter 14 chunky heeled boot, perfect for both day and night.

Not only ideal for Winter weather, but also one of the easiest accessories to wear with any outfit, these boots scream “fashion statement”. Dress down with some ripped jeans and a chunky jumper, or dress up with an A-line skirt and cropped top to channel your inner rock chick.

Here are a couple offered on the High Street and online:

Now £50

Topshop Happy Cleated Sole Boots

These black leather Chelsea-like boots capture the ‘chunkiness’ look perfectly. Wear these with cute ankle socks and rock a girly-gothic style. And for us short girls out there, this is bound to give the illusion of legs that go on forever – a win win situation!

Missguided Deeta Cut Out Ankle Boots With Snake Print booty call3

I absolutely love the cut out details on these. With the laces at the front, these boots would make for a perfect day-time companion with a pair of tights and a shift dress, and the price tag is pretty appealing too!

For a more casual look, the knee high boot cannot go a miss. Wear any of these to give the illusion of luscious and long model-like legs.

£65

River Island Black Metal Trim Riding Boots

A classic equestrian boot with a twist. I simply love the gold details and the snake texture used; perfect for a rainy day out shopping!

booty call5
Now £77

Office All Out Riding Boot Black Tan Leather

Again, another classic riding boot enhanced with its two tone quality, making them ideal for mixing and matching!

Remember your student ID before you hit the high street for some great discounts!