Faux Fur Features

0

This winter, invest in a fluffy accessory to keep right on trend! Whether you opt for neutrals or pastel colours, the highlight of your outfit in these darkening days should, without doubt, be faux fur fabulous.

Here’s my top pick of the high-street’s best, all £10 or under!

scarf

Primark never disappoints! There’s nothing worse than a cold neck so snuggle up with this black and white faux fur stole. It’s just £10, compared to similar styles from their competitors which near the £30 mark. Your walk to campus suddenly got a whole lot more appealing.

headband

Dorothy Perkins’ faux fur headband is also only £10. Its mink colour will go with everything, and with 10% student discount you should be sold!

keyring

Here’s the perfect fluffy accessory with minimal effort – a faux fur pom-pom keyring. Just clip on your everyday bag to keep on trend even when you’re rushing to that 9am! River Island’s baby-blue version is only £6.

gloves

Next’s faux fur mittens come in cream or black for £10, perfect for keeping cosy as well as on trend as the cold closes in.

bag

Pay day is coming up so if you’re lucky enough to be able to splash out, here’s a treat from New Look – with 10% student discount this faux fur fold-over clutch is £17.99, and in pastel pink it’ll provide an ideal stand out to any dark outfit this winter.

Keep cosy at Christmas markets with these faux fur additions – goodies to prove that winter is far from miserable!