Party Season: The Sequin Stop

0

There is no better time of the year to go all out on your party wardrobe. With the end of term and the many Christmas balls rapidly approaching, dare to be daring with 70s inspired sequins – on everything!

Key to what ASOS are labelling the ’70s Studio’ look, sequin-filled pieces should be a must in your wardrobe this Autumn/Winter party season. If a fully sequin dress just won’t quite cut it for you, fear not, for the high street has a range of sequin-ized items that can 70s-up any outfit. Don’t be afraid to try these out; the sassier, the better!

£20

Boohoo Nadia All Over Sequin Crop Top

This eye-catching number has Christmas written all over it. The blend of the pink,yellow and white sequins create the perfect 70s-inspired look. Wear with some high waisted jeans and killer heels for festive drinks!

£15

ASOS Limited Edition Sequin Hair Flower

A small yet stunning accessory that will liven up any plain outfit. This cute hair piece will be sure to make a loud statement. Clip your hair to the side with this and you’re all 70s set!

£17.99

Missguided Orealuwa Sequin Party Chain Bag Multi

Every girl needs a trusty clutch bag on a night out, and this one is perfect. I love the green and purple colour-clashing sequins, especially teamed with the gold chain. This bag is fashionable, convenient and right on trend!

£4

River Island Starlet Barry M Glitter Nail Polish

You don’t just need the sequins to be sassy. Channel the 70s trend with some seriously sparkly glitter nails, and why not opt for the bright red just to further get that wow-factor!