Sports and Wellbeing Membership Will Extend to Four New Leisure Centres from 12th January

0

Students with Sports and Wellbeing membership will be entitled to use 4 additional leisure centres across Southampton, free of charge, from 12th January 2015. 

Members will be entitled to use Active Nation Leisure centres – the Quays Swimming and Diving Complex, the Bitterne Leisure Centre and the Chamberlayne Leisure Centre, for no additional fee. This means students living across the city will have access to leisure centres closer to their place of work or home. However, membership does not entitle students and staff to attend Active Nation classes.

All Sports and Wellbeing members who have consented to share their details will be entitled to use the facilities. Existing members can consent to having their details shared here.

This adds to the existing facilities members can access, including the Jubilee Sports Centre, the Watersports Centre, Southampton Sport Centre Alpine Centre and Athletics Track, and Wide Lane recreation grounds. As well as the Mayflower sports complex opening in the Spring.

Editor 2015-16. Politics Editor 2014-15. Third year Politics and Economics student, I've written for every section but primarily write politics, opinion and news pieces. I also write for The Edge, Kettle Mag, The National Student, The Student Times and the Independent and do lots of work with Surge Radio.