SUSU Elections 2015: New Positions Announced

1

SUSU have announced that there will be two new positions opening in the upcoming Students’ Union elections this March.

New this year will be a part-time Charities and Community Officer who will represent the Charity based student groups at SUSU. This role initially will support volunteers and develop student-led community volunteering projects and reward systems. They will also represent the interests of the charity and community Student Groups (including RAG), promoting the benefits of community volunteering.

In addition to this, SUSU are also looking to fill in the role of Housing Officer, who will work closely with the new VP Welfare on housing campaigns, representing student views on housing locally and within the community.

Nominations will formally open Monday 12th January. Find out more about the criteria for these positions and others on the SUSU website

News Editor for the Wessex Scene 2013 - 2015. I lead the news section, consistently providing the website with up-to-date news content. I am experienced in researching, reporting, writing and editing breaking news stories.

returning officer

Wooo hooo more elections! More positions! ! Metaphorically drowning in democracy over here!

All we need now is ANOTHER Awards ceremony!!! Honourable mention to the dullard who lost the cross campus Housing Officer election to a door knob from Glen Eyre