UPDATE: House of Cards Season 3 Premier to be Shown at Union Films

0

The third season of House of Cards will be shown in Union Films, for free on Friday 27th February, the same day the series is released on Netflix.

The social is being held by the Politics Society, but is open to all students. Mayan Al- Shakarchy, Vice-President of the society said:

House of Cards is a great series that portrays the complex and dark world of politics in a fantastically filmed way. Politics Society have made this event open to all students so all are welcome to enjoy the first two episodes and pizza! If you haven’t watched House of Cards already- get on Netflix and binge watch the first two seasons now!

The social is free to attend, and there may be a small charge for guest who want pizza. There is a limited number of places, you can secure you place via EventBrite here.

Doors will open at 18.45, and the first episode will be shown at 19.10. The second episode will be shown after a short break at 20.15.

Keep up to date with the Facebook event here.

Editor 2015-16. Politics Editor 2014-15. Third year Politics and Economics student, I've written for every section but primarily write politics, opinion and news pieces. I also write for The Edge, Kettle Mag, The National Student, The Student Times and the Independent and do lots of work with Surge Radio.