UPDATE: Grad Ball Ticket Release Dates Announced

1

Tickets for the Graduation Ball 2015 will go on sale March 2 for those registered on the priority sign up scheme.

The priority sign up period will last until March 4, and students who buy during this period will be able to get tickets for the discounted price of £45.

Tickets will be on general release on March 5 up until March 22 at £50. A split payment option will be available for all ticket sales, and must be paid before May 8.

gradbalticket

As previously reported in the Wessex Scene, Graduation Ball will take place at Oceana on Monday 8th June, the set theme being ‘Music Through the Ages’ –  and each room in the club will be dedicated to a different era in music, playing tunes from as far back as the 1960s to the present day.

For more information on this year’s upcoming Graduation Ball visit the webpage here or follow the hashtag on twitter at  #SUSUGradBall 

News Editor for the Wessex Scene 2013 - 2015. I lead the news section, consistently providing the website with up-to-date news content. I am experienced in researching, reporting, writing and editing breaking news stories.

Final Year Student

£45 / £50 is a hell of a lot of money to spend on a night out. I could just about justify it if some I’d want to see would be performing, but there’s no way I’m spending that much money on the off chance that SUSU might actually book some decent acts for a change.