UPDATE: B*Witched for Graduation Ball 2015

0

SUSU have today revealed that the second headliner for Graduation Ball 2015 will be ’90s girl band B*Witched.

Nineties pop band B*Witched  – best known for their celebrated  hit ‘C’est La Vie’ – will be performing a live set at this year’s Graduation Ball on June 8 2015.

It has already been revealed that the first headliner act for this year will be Katy B. The third act (rumored to be a current chart-topper) will be revealed later today at 4pm.

To celebrate Graduation Ball tickets going on general sale today, Surge Radio will be out on the Red Brick playing some iconic tunes from the last few decades. This will then go on every hour until 7pm this evening, when a random winner will be announced  (selected from those who have already bought their tickets for the event) to win one of ten prizes.

As previously reported in the Wessex Scene, Graduation Ball will take place at Oceana on Monday 8th June, the set theme being ‘Music Through the Ages’ –  each room in the club will be dedicated to a different era in music, playing tunes from as far back as the 1960s to the present day.

Tickets for SUSU Grad Ball are on sale now from the SUSU Box Office priced £50, with a split payment option still available.

News Editor for the Wessex Scene 2013 – 2015. I lead the news section, consistently providing the website with up-to-date news content. I am experienced in researching, reporting, writing and editing breaking news stories.