Browsing: Women in Sports Week 2016

Headline 0

It’s finally here! Union Southampton’s very own Women in Sports week kicks off today with a whole host of teams competing around Southampton and further afield on this Wessex Wednesday.

Headline 0

As part of Wessex Scene’s coverage of Women in Sports week, we will be bringing you an exclusive interview each day from just a few of the talented women we have competing in a wide range of sports here at Southampton.

Headline 0

Headline 0

As part of Wessex Scene’s coverage of Women in Sports week, we will be bringing you an exclusive interview each day from just a few of the many talented women we have competing in a wide range of sports here at Southampton.

Headline 0

Headline 0

With Union Southampton’s “Women in Sport Week” going on, now is a good time to have a look at the kind of pay that women in sport receive and what methods are being put in place to get ever closer to women being able to depend entirely on their sport for their livelihood like many of their male counterparts do.

Credit: SUSU
Headline 0

On this final day of Union Southampton’s Women in Sport week, we will be bringing you all the live action going on at Wide Lane this afternoon.