It may not seem like the gargantuan Olympic festivities in London were four years ago, but just one day after West Ham, the new tenants, played their first game in Stratford’s Olympic Stadium, the Olympic circus is jumping back to life. Though the sport is technically already under way – group stage football encounters began on Wednesday – the action proper kicks off with the opening ceremony tonight at Rio’s Maracanã Stadium from 8pm local time (midnight UK time) and we’ll be bringing all you all the best bits right here.
- An Open Love Letter to my Milestone Meals
- Milestones in Women’s Cricket, Including Some From Our Own University!
- Travelling Alone as an Autistic Person is an Important Milestone – And Here’s Why
- Dudley ‘Tal’ Stokes: The Real Cool Runnings
- Herstory Milestones: Women’s Participation in UK Politics
- My First Holiday Without My Parents
- 10th Anniversary of the Blackboard and VLE Awards 2022
- NHS recruitment event taking place at St Mary’s Stadium this Friday
- How to Fight For a Table in A Pub Garden
- Working From Home With Multiple Cats