It may not seem like the gargantuan Olympic festivities in London were four years ago, but just one day after West Ham, the new tenants, played their first game in Stratford’s Olympic Stadium, the Olympic circus is jumping back to life. Though the sport is technically already under way – group stage football encounters began on Wednesday – the action proper kicks off with the opening ceremony tonight at Rio’s Maracanã Stadium from 8pm local time (midnight UK time) and we’ll be bringing all you all the best bits right here.
- SUSU Urged to Oppose University Restructuring After All Student Vote Results
- Places You Shouldn’t Visit
- Deafness FAQ
- A Lonely Silence: Being Deaf in a Remote Region
- ‘Not in Our Backyard’… Why Don’t We Report Violence and Issues Worldwide?
- How To Wake Up With Ease
- Southampton Researchers Launch Alcohol Awareness Project in Breast Clinics
- Oh, January
- Hidden Places at the University of Southampton
- Results of All-Student Vote on Proposed University Restructuring Announced