It may not seem like the gargantuan Olympic festivities in London were four years ago, but just one day after West Ham, the new tenants, played their first game in Stratford’s Olympic Stadium, the Olympic circus is jumping back to life. Though the sport is technically already under way – group stage football encounters began on Wednesday – the action proper kicks off with the opening ceremony tonight at Rio’s Maracanã Stadium from 8pm local time (midnight UK time) and we’ll be bringing all you all the best bits right here.
- The Tier System Just Isn’t Working
- The Student Support Fund for students struggling financially
- Crime is on rise in Southampton already sixth year in row!
- ‘Still I Ride’ – Extracts from the Personal Journal of Mr Johnson
- Our New Robot Overlords
- A Statement from Wessex Scene on the Editorial Released Today
- Leadership Elections Now Open at University of Southampton
- Russell Group Student Newspapers for No-Detriment Policy
- Works to close Southampton Railways
- Southampton Finally Secure FA Cup Win