It may not seem like the gargantuan Olympic festivities in London were four years ago, but just one day after West Ham, the new tenants, played their first game in Stratford’s Olympic Stadium, the Olympic circus is jumping back to life. Though the sport is technically already under way – group stage football encounters began on Wednesday – the action proper kicks off with the opening ceremony tonight at Rio’s Maracanã Stadium from 8pm local time (midnight UK time) and we’ll be bringing all you all the best bits right here.
- Society Spotlight: The Southampton University Human Powered Submarine Society
- Previously Threatened St Denys Pub South Western Arms To Reopen on Friday
- New Optional Module Choice System for 2018
- Sustainability Events in Southampton: Local Activists Weigh In
- SUSU Responds To Voter Registration Concerns
- SUSU’s Neglect of Voter Registration: Cross-Party Statement
- Dear Christopher Snowden: An Open Letter
- Syria’s Alleged Chemical Attack – Should The West Have Intervened?
- Vienna: A Student Friendly City?
- It’s a Maybe Later from Me!