It may not seem like the gargantuan Olympic festivities in London were four years ago, but just one day after West Ham, the new tenants, played their first game in Stratford’s Olympic Stadium, the Olympic circus is jumping back to life. Though the sport is technically already under way – group stage football encounters began on Wednesday – the action proper kicks off with the opening ceremony tonight at Rio’s Maracanã Stadium from 8pm local time (midnight UK time) and we’ll be bringing all you all the best bits right here.
- Preview: Catwalk 4 Consent
- The Negative Effects of The Media on Celebrity Mental Health
- Nominations Open for Academic Awards 2020
- Hair Colour and Style: The Devaluing of LGBTQ+ Opinions
- SUSU’s Safety Bus Scraps All Fees
- HS2: Help or Hindrance to Our Environment?
- Coronavirus Racism Towards Asian Students ‘Extremely Concerning’
- Joker’s Affect: The Psyche of the Clown Prince of Crime
- Senior Team for University of Southampton is Undergoing Changes
- The Remarkable Results of Man City’s Two-Year Ban