It may not seem like the gargantuan Olympic festivities in London were four years ago, but just one day after West Ham, the new tenants, played their first game in Stratford’s Olympic Stadium, the Olympic circus is jumping back to life. Though the sport is technically already under way – group stage football encounters began on Wednesday – the action proper kicks off with the opening ceremony tonight at Rio’s Maracanã Stadium from 8pm local time (midnight UK time) and we’ll be bringing all you all the best bits right here.
- Are We Really ‘All In This Together’?
- Don’t Hate, Isolate: Love in the Time of Coronavirus
- Another Perspective on Coronavirus
- London University Switches Entire Research Focus to Tackle COVID-19
- Notes on Female Solo Travel
- Sir Keir Starmer Elected Labour Leader
- Don’t Hate, Isolate: Elephants Cause Hilarious Havoc During Self-Isolation in China
- The Survivor’s Guide to COVID-19
- Jack Grealish self-destructs again: What does this mean for his future?
- PM Modi Asks For Indians’ Forgiveness After Swift National Lockdown