It may not seem like the gargantuan Olympic festivities in London were four years ago, but just one day after West Ham, the new tenants, played their first game in Stratford’s Olympic Stadium, the Olympic circus is jumping back to life. Though the sport is technically already under way – group stage football encounters began on Wednesday – the action proper kicks off with the opening ceremony tonight at Rio’s Maracanã Stadium from 8pm local time (midnight UK time) and we’ll be bringing all you all the best bits right here.
- Southampton City Council Partners with Universities to Tackle Waste Problem
- Cricket and the Rainbow Nation: What has failed South African Cricket?
- Record Number of Young People Apply for University in England
- The University Welcomes Visitors and Students for Graduation 2019
- Seaside In The Square Returns To Southampton
- My Relationship With… My Boobs
- 24-Hour Portswood Gym Set To Get Approval From Council
- Longest Staring Contest Ever as Man Mistakes Statue for Street Perfomer
- Southampton University Overturn Discrimination Payout
- Media Bias: Support Remain? It Might Be The BBC’s Fault