US Supreme Court Justice Scalia, has died aged 79. Scalia was an outspoken voice against abortion, gay marriage and in favour of the right to bear arms. What does his death mean for the US?→
- Union Elections 2019: Official Candidate List
- The Week in British Politics: 11th-17th February 2019
- Mental Illness and Sexual Assault: Why It’s Important To Talk About It
- University of Southampton Sports Strategy Student Consultation at 6pm on 18 February
- Cannabis Marketing: A Cool Lifestyle?
- Fleur Elizabeth Walsh Resigns as Vice President Engagement
- Student Volunteering Week: Southampton Hub
- How Socialism has Failed Venezuela: Protracted Economic Crises
- Who Says You Can’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day When You’re Single?
- Rumour Has It… 2019 Union Elections Rumoured Sabbatical Officer Candidates