New research has shown that the continuing decline in sea ice around the Arctic could weaken ocean currents in the North Atlantic. This could lead to the alteration of climates in western European, including the UK, leading to harsher winters and an increase in storms.→
- Mars 2020 Has Now Launched!
- “We’ve Really Just Been Eyeballing It,” Confess All Doctors
- Three Hot Takes and Overreactions to the NBA Restart Scrimmages
- Harry and Meghan’s New Biography: The Last Nail in the Coffin?
- Last Lap Madness at Silverstone Grand Prix
- The Quarantine Guide to… Terrible, Awful, Very Bad Haircuts
- Women’s Rights at Risk as Poland Leaves Anti-Violence Treaty
- UPDATE: Oceana Demolition Delayed Amid Public Consultation
- #ChallengeAccepted: The Instagram Trend Supporting Turkish Women
- England Victorious against the West Indies