Teaching Opportunity in China

0

Fancy yourself as a teacher? Then why not expand your horizons and try teaching in China for 12 months? Opportunity China is offering 35 graduate positions to individuals who want to teach abroad and experience an entirely different culture. This experience will be snatched up fast so make sure you embrace the opportunity while you can…

The Teach China Graduate Programme begins July/August 2017 and aims to integrate 35 individuals into various schools in China. The 12 month programme will train you as a practicing teacher and help you develop every step of the way. Throughtout the placement you will be helped every step of the way, with personal skill training, personal mentoring and access to the Opportunity China ambassador and support network.

Credit: Opportunity China
Credit: Opportunity China

Once you have completed and graduated from the programme, you will have gained an truly incredible insight into Chinese culture, enhanced future employability prospects and have an impressive skill set for teaching – and of course you will have had the chance to earn money and travel simultaneously!

The Company Director, Tom Saunders;

‘This is always a busy time of year for us, but we can’t wait to begin interviewing potential candidates as it really is a great opportunity to provide so many graduates with a once in a lifetime experience to launch their career!’

To apply you must complete an online application form by Friday 31st March 2017.

If you would like to know more about the Teach China Graduate Programme then feel free to contact Stephanie Day – steph@opportunity-china.com

Former English Student | Travel Editor 2016-17 |Current MSc. International Politics | Editor at Wessex Scene for 2017-18.