NSS results show that historical, philosophical and religious studies subjects had higher satisfaction than STEM subjects despite lower graduate and earning prospects.→
- Arts and Humanities Teaching Bursaries Abolished: A Government Attack on the Arts
- Saints Claim Point Late On In London
- The Quarantine Guide to… Cooking?
- Recipes From Lockdown
- Society Spotlight: Southampton Marrow
- The Premier League Transfer Window – Winners and Losers (Part 2)
- Southampton Restaurant Licence Suspended After Party Breaks Covid Rules
- Has Trump Found the Cure?
- COVID Testing Centre Disappears Overnight in Hampshire
- Dancing Man Pub Reopens After Staff Member Tests Negative for Covid-19