New research has shown that the continuing decline in sea ice around the Arctic could weaken ocean currents in the North Atlantic. This could lead to the alteration of climates in western European, including the UK, leading to harsher winters and an increase in storms.→
- Eating Disorders And University: My Personal Experience
- Polexit: What is happening in Poland?
- Loving a Conspiracy Theorist: Can We Have Impossible Conversations?
- Colonising Mars. It’s Dangerous and Seemingly Impossible. Let’s Do It.
- Spiked and Sexually Assaulted: The Harsh Realities Facing Women
- Advice and Anecdotes For Navigating Stress
- How Space Helped Me Through Lockdown
- Stargazing: A Hobby to Get Lost In
- Southampton’s Remembrance Service Returns
- “I feel like I’m doing something that matters”: A Discussion with XR Winchester Activist, Mike Nell