Sebastien Buemi claimed a popular home victory for Renault e.dams in the Paris ePrix, with a nightmare weekend for title rival Lucas Di Grassi giving the Swiss driver a 43-point standings lead.→
- Democratic Institutions of the European Union
- Exclusive – The Main Points of The University of Southampton’s Action Plan on Sexual Consent
- June The End of May
- SUSU Ad Screens and Caffeine Pills – a Tale of Poor Advertising Deals
- Eastleigh FC And The State of Hampshire Non-League Football
- Elitist Liberal Democracy Is Destroying Europe
- How Will Brexit Affect Human Rights?
- Leave Campaign Revisited: Immigration
- What Do The Parties Think of Brexit?
- Travel After Brexit – Unpicking the Uncertainty