Writer Aaron Readle looks at what the future holds for the internet with the European Parliament approving the changes to the committee position on the European Union Copyright Directive (EUCD).→
- Sexuality in Sport
- Union Elections 2019: Official Candidate List
- The Week in British Politics: 11th-17th February 2019
- Mental Illness and Sexual Assault: Why It’s Important To Talk About It
- University of Southampton Sports Strategy Student Consultation at 6pm on 18 February
- Cannabis Marketing: A Cool Lifestyle?
- Fleur Elizabeth Walsh Resigns as Vice President Engagement
- Student Volunteering Week: Southampton Hub
- How Socialism has Failed Venezuela: Protracted Economic Crises
- Who Says You Can’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day When You’re Single?